Monday 1 April 2013

And the winner is.........


 The Beautiful Blogger Blanket 2013 is finished 
and it is time for the draw to find our winner.

First some photos of the completed blanket....
Not as large as last year.. 
it is as long as a double bed and as wide 
as the top of a single bed. 

TA-DAH!! 


This is almost the whole blanket... standing on the wobbly bed isn't helping! 


Some close-ups..


My favourite photo! I like the way it looks when it is rolled up!




Draped elegantly over a garden chair! 

At last all the names go into the bowl
*
*
If you sent 4 squares your name is in there 4 times
*
*
*
If you sent 1 square it is in there once
*
*
*

Mix them up a bit
*
*
That's hubby doing the draw
*
*
*
Fred the dog is helping
*
*
*

Out comes the winning name
*
*
*

Our Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2013 is going to .....

*
*
*
*
*
*
Drum roll
*
*
*
*
*
*
CANADA!
*
*
*
*
*
*
JANICE WON! 

Janice lives in Alberta, Canada... 
She doesn't have a blog, so no lovely link for you all.  

I hope you will send us a photo of the Beautiful Blogger Blanket 
in your home Janice... or let us know what you are going 
to do with it.  

CONGRATULATIONS!



Every square is beautiful and the blanket is 
sent from all over the world to you Janice.

Jill x

17 comments:

  1. Hi Jill!
    The blanket looks fantastic!
    Must have been a lot of work putting it together, but you can be proud of the result!
    My congratulations to Janice!
    ‘Sent from all over the world to you,’ as Jill writes.
    I wish you a lot of warmth with this blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to the winner! :) I tip my hat to you Jill, for doing this every year! :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful Jill...and congratualtions Janice. I love the idea of my little square going all the way to Canada (even if I did wish it was coming all the way to my sofa!!)
    Good work Stocki - hope you are OK.
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Janice! The blanket turned out beautiful for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Janice! you have done brilliant job of putting it together and sewing it up Jill it's beautiful, thank you for hosting this it's been great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased for Janice, the blanket this year, like last year's, is just beautiful.....I know how much it will be loved and what a talking point it will be.

    Well done Jill on making something stunning out of all of the squares, you've outdone yourself again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to lucky Janice!...The finished blanket looks beautiful Jill and so perfectly together too...it will be treasured!
    Hope you've had a lovely Easter,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that?!?! Where do I sign up tor next year?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations to Janice! So thrilled to see my little owl being a part of this beautiful blanket and now going to travel all the way to Canada.. Lovely blanket it is! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats Janice. As usual Jill you have done an amazing job, it looks beautiful.
    I hope that you are well your family is doing ok.
    Much love
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congratulations to Janice! The blanket is a work of art and I am so happy to see my little square in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jill what a fantastic blanket you brought together - thanks for all your hard work and motivation in hosting, creating and sewing.
    Congratulations to Janice - what a fabulous item to treasure!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, it's gorgeous. I'm sure Janice will treasure it. Well done for all of your hard work. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! And congratulations to Janice. You shall be truly wrapped in love. xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done on all your hard work completing it! That must have taken hours! Congratulations to the winner.....I hope that you have much joy as you see it and use it!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a FUN idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a cosy colourful blanket. I wish I could crochet :-( I love the owl square most. Well done on your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Time is precious but if you have a minute I would love to hear your comments x