Wednesday 16 February 2011

Hoopla Yarn Patterns

I'm trying to get some patterns to use with Hoopla Yarn written down as there don't seem to be many available online as yet. There are lots of photos of projects people have made using 'Hoooked Zpagetti' (a very similar salvaged product) but not many are in print, and if they are they are usually in Dutch!

Hooplayarn themselves have a few patterns, as does 'Chakahoopla', but people are asking for more.

I'm not a designer of complicated crochet projects, and if I'm honest, I like more simple designs anyway. Tonight I finished a rug pattern (skill level - easy), which I put on a link from Stockton Crafts.  Here are some photos of the rug which is grey and navy blue:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is precious but if you have a minute I would love to hear your comments x