The Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012 – Crochet Competition – Part Four
WHY would you want to make a square for The Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012?
Because it could be YOURS to keep or give away!
So, continuing from yesterday....
Post your square/ squares to me (please email me for my postal address or text me on the mobile number given on the 'Contact' page at www.stocktoncrafts.co.uk).
Include your name and blog address in your envelope. The Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012 will not mind who you are or where you live... it is a multi-cultural, worldy-wise, love-filled blanket!
Include the source of the pattern you have used. For example: Attic24, or 200 Crochet Blocks book by Jan Eaton. If you have designed it yourself, just say so.
FINAL AND VERY IMPORTANT RULE!
Please ensure that your square / squares reach me by 31st January 2012 at the very latest. Don’t forget you can send me one square or many squares – one square equals one entry, 3 squares equal 3 entries, and so on.
Now for my bit:
As the curator of the The Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012 I promise to
- Keep your square/squares safe, clean and dry.
- Blog about EVERY SINGLE square I receive– including photographs of each square and details of who sent it (I will publish your blog name, source of the square pattern and link to your blog too).
- I will (as fast as my little needle and hook will allow), sew up ALL the squares until we can finally see... The Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012!
- I will put the names of all lovely contributors into a bag, and (with witnesses) will draw out the name of the winner of The Beautiful Bloggers Blanket of 2012 on 1st February 2012.
- I will post The Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012 to it’s rightful owner – who could be YOU!
Have I missed anything out?
Let me know if you have any questions or problems.
Meanwhile have a look at Jane's pile of beautiful blankets over at
Teawagon Tales... and CocoRose's gorgeous blanket too. Wouldn't it be nice to think that we could make something just as gorgeous together?