Tuesday 7 February 2012

What's that coming over the hill.. is it the postman?

Now for some cool, neutral squares for the 
Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012.. 

A new friend of mine in bloggy-land is Lindy of 


Lindy came joint first in a crochet competition 
I entered recently on About Crochet... 

Do you remember her gorgeous winning scarf? 

Scarf by Lindy of 'Who I Am and The Full Plate Crochet'
Lindy has sent 3 us lovely squares for the 
Beautiful Blogger Blanket...


The first square uses a traditional Granny 
pattern that Lindy made from memory.  

All three measure 14cm x 14cm.


The second square is # 53 from a book 
called' ' 99 Granny Squares to Crochet'. 
It has a flower motif at it's centre. 

All three squares are made with 100% 
organic cotton yarn from Rowan called, 
'Rowan Purelife', in the colour Yellow 
Wood which is a really deep cream.


The third square is # 100 from the same book.
At it's centre there is a circular motif.



Lindy also as an Etsy shop called 
where she sells scarves, baby bootees, 
and crochet flowers.

Thank you so much for joining in with 
The Beautiful Blogger Blanket of 2012 
Lindy... you now have 3 chances to win 
the whole blanket! 

 GOOD LUCK! 

11 comments:

  1. Haha, can't get that song out of my head now. Beautiful squares.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stocki! I'm anxious to see the blanket finished. All of the squares have been beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Lindy... yes, we are very lucky... the blanket is going to be amazing! x

      Delete
  3. Love your gorgeous blog... Just found you through Hookin With Laalaa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Em... Thanks for popping in... nice to meet you! I am off to see if you have a blog right now :)x

      Delete
  4. Love those squares the colour is lush.

    We sing in our house 'whats that coming up the stairs is it a Mooey' lol
    Love your blog you always make me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha... I can just imagine that! Thanks so much Shelley :)x

      Delete
  5. Ooooh, neutral squares! Beautifully done, Lindy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are lovely!!!

    I just saw that the post you made about my squares are in my feed from blogger but not on the blog (if that makes any sense!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Velma... I accidentally published your squares post instead of saving it as a draft last night but wanted to save it for this evening...so it is going to go on the blog now...sorry to confuse you :)x

      Delete
    2. That makes sense! I just got excited when I saw you got them! Thanks for sharing it on your blog! I can't wait to see it all done!!!!

      Delete

Time is precious but if you have a minute I would love to hear your comments x