Sunday 11 March 2012

The Penultimate Squares post for the BBB 2012!

These squares came to us all the way from Austin,Texas.  AJ The Purple was another of the special requests from the Wishlist post  all the way back in January.  
Velma of Made by Velma suggested AJ.  

AJ's blog is lovely...uplifting, positive, full of crafty loveliness.. and she sent us 6 beautiful squares..


AJ started with this granny square...


This green and white large square is from a pattern called Freesia from here...




Then there are 3 co-ordinating Flower Granny 
Squares from a free pattern on Ravelry here...


Finally a huge square which sadly is too big to 
put in the blanket.. so sorry AJ, but it would 
be out on it's own at this stage, so with your permission, I will send it to Barbina as an
extra treat.  

The pattern for this one is called, 
'Enough Love to Go Around'.. what an appropriate name for a square for the Beautiful Blogger Blanket! 

AJ blogged about the squares she made here... 

...and she also sells on Etsy!  


Thanks so much for sending your squares AJ... 
and thanks to you Velma, for suggesting we 
invite AJ to join in... only one more 
post of BBB 2012 squares to go....

6 comments:

  1. oh my such lovely squares and the last one is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you saved my squares for the last post! :)
    Love these squares btw - that variegated green yarn is just delicious!
    xo,
    wink
    ps How's the progress of sewing everything together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy I really can't wait for the blanket to be shown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful squares, I love them! Everytime I come to visit you I´m nearly fainting!
    Have a great week Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including me :) I had lots of fun making these! The last one was actually rather trying, but I loved the pattern too much!! Glad it's going as a "extra treat" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Time is precious but if you have a minute I would love to hear your comments x